Inclusive Research: A day with Blanca at the Polytechnic School of University of Burgos
Blanca is a student who has learnt about sustainable recycling materials using our project’s deliverables. Now, she helps at the Lab of the Polytechnic School applying her knowledge (Video in Spanish)
SUSKIDS Final Conference
Presentation of VLE. Keynotes from partners
- Sara Pavia (Trinity College Dublin): Content creation and the adoption of behaviour traits. Download slideshow
- Consuelo Sanz (Asociacion Sindrome Down Burgos). First experiences in using the VLE.
- Chiara Pietrantoni and Davy Nijs (UCLL) . The Use of digital technologies to enable people with disabilities to learn.
Workshop 1: Testing the activities in the Virtual Learning Environment
During this workshop, our coordinator Sara Gutierrez explained the objective of the Virtual Learning Environment, and the main features.
Workshop 2: Tutorial on the use and adaptation of the VLE in your classroom
- Javier Sancho (Bjäland): Use and adaptation of the VLE.
- Aran Blanco (KVeloce): Creation and management of users at the platform. Download slideshow
Evaluation guidelines and evaluation activities
- O3. Open course validated and recognised by the National Frameworks of Qualifications (NCCA)
- O4. Evaluation guidelines validated and recognised by the European Framework of Qualifications (UCLL). Download slideshow
Video presentation of Virtual Learning Environment (Spanish)
Videos and presentations of the First Multiplier Event (Burgos).
- Opening First Multiplier Event in Burgos
- UBU: Presentation of the Project: goals and scope of SUSKIDS project. Click here to download the slideshow
- Bjäland: ITC tool (VLE). Click here to download the slideshow
- NCCA: Evaluation Levels. Click here to download the slideshow.
- Down Burgos: Adaptation of contents and methodologies. Click here to download the slideshow
- Trinity College Dublin: Creation of contents. Click here to download the slideshow.
- UCLL: Use of ITC in different educational environments. Click here to download the slideshow.
- Pedro Sánchez: Augmented Reality as an educational resource. Click here to download the slideshow
- Isabel Alonso: The importance of ITCs for Down Syndrome Individuals
- Roundtable: Use of ITCs for treating diversity
© 2019 Suskids. Sustainability Skills for Down Syndrome. Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. Gant Agreement 2018-1-ES01-KA201-050639.
The European Commission support for the producition of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only for the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.