Click this link to download the First Output: Toolkit for recycling skills knowledge transfer to Down Syndrome Individuals
Videos and presentations of the First Multiplier Event (Burgos).
- Opening First Multiplier Event in Burgos
- UBU: Presentation of the Project: goals and scope of SUSKIDS project
- Bjäland: ITC tool (VLE)
- NCCA: Evaluation Levels. Click here to download the slideshow.
- Down Burgos: Adaptation of contents and methodologies
- Trinity College Dublin: Creation of contents. Click here to download the slideshow.
- UCLL: Use of ITC in different educational environments. Click here to download the slideshow.
- Pedro Sánchez: Augmented Reality as an educational resource.
- Isabel Alonso: The importance of ITCs for Down Syndrome Individuals
- Roundtable: Use of ITCs for treating diversity
© 2019 Suskids. Sustainability Skills for Down Syndrome. Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. Gant Agreement 2018-1-ES01-KA201-050639.
The European Commission support for the producition of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only for the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.